Thursday, December 7, 2006

Here is a little webpage that I put up for a class...I will change the background color to something a bit lighter, so I can get it into the contrast requirement range for accessibility. The class it was for was an overview class on networking, security, and basic webpage authoring. I have to say, it skimmed the surface in almost every way, but at least I know a little bit about everything. Wait...isn't that supposed to be dangerous?

Anyway, the webpage will be a place holder to keep track of one of our main requirements for graduating, the portfolio. It will change dramatically in the next few weeks. The personal stuff will disappear, it will be all work, no play.

Back to the grind!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like the webpage but the color made me thirsty for a martini. So I had a couple. After that I didn't care about the color.
Lawrence