
Enjoying a quiet morning with tea and dog...
I'm thinking about what my family did for Thanksgiving yesterday...I know Mom, Dad, Ken, and Linda shared a feast! ...and I imagine Mike and Janel shared with Janel's family? ...and Larry...ohhh Larry....? Yoo Hoo? Back from Venice? Off to Munich? Hmmm...maybe a hop to Paris? Dunno. He could just be hanging out on the porch in his short sleeves drinking pils. And, the Hawaii contingent? Gerry? Maybe a nice dip in the pool, and some fresh mangos...?
This year, Cat visited some friends in the afternoon, then went to work all night...I spent Thanksgiving with the Whitmore/MacGregors...son Felix (bouncingbouncing boy of 14 months...), Dan, Hilary, Dan's parents, Stephen and Mary, and family friend Hatter. Yep, Hatter. A lovely man (another Greener grad!?! there were three of us at the table!), he's lawyer who is visiting from Portland. We had a really nice time, 2 pies, ham, so many goodies, and by the end of it all, one very sleepy baby.
Today, I make a webpage. It's for school, and I'll link to it somewhere here when it's up. I wasn't looking forward to this quarter so much, I registered for classes I thought would be a "necessary evil", like, 'conceptual database design', and 'network theory and applications'. They have turned out to be fairly joyful experiences! Especially my database class, taught by Dave Hendry, a wonderful person, thinker, and guide.
3 comments:
Your voice sounds good in writing. I hear you. Nice flickr pics.
Hi Tari! I'm in Berlin! You almost guessed it. I like your blog.
Berlin! shoulda' known...
Post a Comment