Friday, January 26, 2007

Week's End

This week is busy at school - I'm working on a team project building a thesaurus of mycology for mushroom hunters, a paper on the utility of privacy (in library law class), a team project on copyright (content/duration/scope - not fair use!) and systems theory seminar. Oh, and the reading group is still plugging away on Pierre Hadot...

Also, Cat is in NYC, visiting friends and attending an art event. So, Molly and I are trying to do the best we can. I am trying to write papers even though fuzzy is incredibly inviting to play ball with, and she is trying to be patient with me when her walks are just a little late, and a bit short.

I'll be sleeping in Saturday morning!

Here is a picture of something that reminds me I'm in 'merica on my way to school. This vehicle is absolutely CRAMMED into this tiny little driveway of a tiny little house on a tiny little lot...but, by Jove, it's "a HUMMER!" I rarely see it move, and it's collecting leaves now. I wonder what the story is.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Obviously it JUST DROPPED out of the SKY. It's somebody's REVENGE.
signed: Mom

Anonymous said...

I can't help but notice that the hummer is a tone on tone compliment to the house. A melange of olive! Some smarty pants has been watching too many episodes of the home decorating network. But wait! Should I have hummer envy???
How much IS that doggy in the window??
Lorenzo il magnifico